Monday, November 26, 2012

Not so good finds but great company

The trips to the resale shops this weekend with granny were a complete bust. I think those Black Friday zombies must have ran out of 8$ vacuums and 5$ sweater sets and mindlessly picked the shops clean. We both knew before we headed out in the late afternoon that we were merely just humoring each other.........


Knock-off Pound Puppy remote control holder. Classy.
  I picked up one of these candle holders at her Goodwill and a really cool wooden Christmas music box. She said I could pick through some of her Christmas stuff for our new house and I found the matching candle holder and inside the wooden jack-in-the-box that was missing from my music box! I had "picked" up where she had left off <3 We share a brain.


 And the thing my granny picked up for me a couple weeks ago that made all the resale letdowns go bye bye .....................
..............
.......
 !!!!!!!!!!!
For real. Granny's got the magic touch.




2 comments: