Thursday, December 27, 2012

Moving day Recap!

BAM!
Here we go... a super quick update while the internet is still bein my friend... totally skeezin off a neighbor's signal while we wait for the tech guy over at the internet hub to push the button for our connection (yeah, pretty sure that's how it goes down) 
This was the day in a nutshell last Friday when we skedaddled up outta my parent's house and blew 90 mph to our HOME.
Man, that feels good sayin that.
Home.
 Every minute was a celebration. Payed for all of it later in my wimpy ol' body.
 Flyest movin crew EVA.




 Dude, we danced so much. No music or anything.
 Just the sweet sound of freedom.....

 Chillin, pizza, wood paneling. 
Heaven.

Ummm, this was when Delena gave birth to Emli through her stomach. 


8 comments:

  1. Horrible pictures. Great day. Beautiful tree. Congratulations sissy, I luv u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYYY! And yes, they are quite horrible pictures.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I think I have your daughter's lady superhero shirt btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my niece, Emli. I got her that at a yard sale, so proud to see her wear it ALL the time. Thanks for the congrats :) It's been surreal....

      Delete
  3. THAT. WAS. AWESOME! You're blessed! Love the wood paneling...there is something just so comforting about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam. We are blessed, this house business had so many holes in it. We had so many holes in us. All the evidence points towards God..... He did for me in one of my stickiest moments since knowing Him. That speaks volumes of who He is. How He loves.
      Thanks for prayin, I know you do.

      Delete
  4. YEs! I'm still so happy for you! I love all the photos of you with your arms thrown wide, mtv cribs style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely unstaged, that was how crazy-exciting it was! You were so right, Rae. The hard stuff just faded away the minute we got that key.

      Delete