Friday, July 26, 2013

Thrift goodies

Today we made quite a little thrift haul. It was short but sweet :)
 What a pair of beguiling ladies....Yes, Sarah. They are dreamy....
 And a Mexican marionette with his strings cut. We will give back what some strange-minded person took away, little guy. Don't you worry, friend.....



 At first I shooed Sarah away when she was trying to model everything... but then I remembered how fantastic she is at it....In a Smeagol kinda way..... <3
 Hidden way down under some linens. But not deep enough to evade me.....
 Oooooh! Who doesn't love Ziggy?.... Oh.... Everybody? Well, awesome wrapping paper for 35 cents for me, anyhow.
 And some superb 70's bridal shower wrapping paper.


 And of course somethin for my babies :)

9 comments:

  1. That bridal shower paper is fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It's obvious I'll never, ever use it as wrapping paper... what a waste!

      Delete
  2. Yay! u made a hall... now the girls get to experience real my lil ponies and not tnicehose weird creepy ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, these were from 2006 but definitely better than the weird anime shape they've morphed into now....

      Delete
  3. love the little mexican man! and that wrapping paper! divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thimble, do you think I'll ever have the gumption to actually use it for anything??

      Delete
  4. I always remember LOVING the Ziggy Christmas special when I was a kid... does that help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Ziggy Christmas special???
      Yes, it helps ;)

      Delete
  5. That Mexican marionette is an amazing find!

    ReplyDelete